Your business needs a new website.
Here's how we create your easy-to-maintain website
Get started with FIVE website questions:
1. Which pages or tabs do you need to include? A maximum of five or six tabs are best.
About you / your company / your products
A photo gallery
Links in and out of your website are essential, as they create regular traffic and improve your website's
visibility to Google and other Search Engines - that is Search Engine Optimisation or SEO.
Do you have a current link to other websites, a YouTube clip, a Wiki page, or an Etsy site?
2. Will you include extra visual or audio elements?
Eg. a video, a graph, a music file, an animation, a review, a contact form, a blog, a questionnaire, an artwork, a table, a map, a flowchart, a price list or a visitor counter?
3. Which social media links to include? Eg. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, Pinterest or YouTube?
4. What is the best, most logical Domain name for your business?
5. Do you have a goal or a deadline?
A personal or business goal for this year. An event, a big sale or a workshop?
Collect your images into a folder or onto a USB drive
YOUR company logo.
5 to 10 photos. Clear appealing photos polish your site more than fuzzy pictures do.
We can organise a professional photographer, if you do wish to use better quality photos.
A marketing pitch about yourself, your products or your services.
Some text of your vision, reviews, opinions, advice or just describing your products.
Designing your easy-to-maintain website
To weave the threads of your site together, let's get a clear picture of your business needs.
Book in a time for a no obligation Zoom chat or call here: